Thursday, July 12, 2007

About this blog

This is a companion blog to the AG Chronicles project and AG Chronicles blog. This may be curious reading on its own, but it's actually an exercise in advancing the AG Chronicles personal improvement project. Please visit the site to learn more about it.

An anthology is a collections of works of some type. The works typically have commonality of some sort -- same author, same genre, etc. Here, the commonality is that I have read/watched/listened to these works.

These 'works' will consist of novels, short stories, articles, music, and movies. Basically, anything that I read, watch, and listen to. It's meant to chronicle the things that I actively put into my head, how they make me feel, and what I think about them.

I'd also like to give some credit here to a friend of mine, Bill. While I have described myself as an intellectual of sorts, Bill is the real deal. He has a website called the Anthologist's Cabinet, and it is because of him that I remember the term "anthology" and it is why this blog has its name. Also because I couldn't think of a better name. I'll probably mention Bill quite a bit in my blogs because he is a person that I admire greatly for his reflective nature and natural intellectual abilities.

No comments: